Contributing to International Community
through Quality Research Culture
for Better Globe.
Leena and Luna International, Japan was established as private limited company in April 2011 to contribute in research culture. It is also providing services for imports and exports to meet strong demand from many people living around the globe. It is a rich organization having global support of intellectuals, experts, scientists, researchers, and professors of social sciences, humanities, management sciences, natural and applied sciences.
In 2012, on the request of educational researchers and institutions , we have started an important task. We have launched three international research journals to support the researchers in social sciences, humanities, management sciences, natural and applied sciences. Since then, we have grown based on our mission of publishing quality research to promote research culture in developed, developing, and under developed countries around the world.
On March 15, 2012, together with all our advisers, President of company has introduced a new corporate philosophy, “Contributing to international society through the research culture for better globe.” Committed to this shared philosophy, both the advisors and the management strive to achieve the corporate mission of pursuing physical and spiritual happiness for people around the world as well as contributing to the development of humankind and society.
“The Leena & Luna International will mobilize the organizational abilities and contribute to international society with the support of researchers, scientists, intellectuals, social scientists,policy makers, academicians, scholars and philosophers, for development of research cultures through application of creative thinking for solution of problems around the globe for better life”
The role of Research and Development Departments is:
1. To promote a research culture of open communication, continuous learning and improvement;
2. To develop a focus to recognize the needs of researchers, academicians, scholars, scientists, and social leaders;
3. To arrange workshops, seminars, conferences for capacity building of new researchers and to provide a platform to experts for discussion;
4. To publish researches by all means to facilitate the researchers, academicians, scholars, scientists, and social leaders;
5. To maintain and further develop critical research and development capability in key areas;
6. To establish research training management systems;
7. To focus strategic and performance-based resources into key research and publication areas;
8. To create linkages between the researcher and research organizations for better application of creative thinking; and
9. To develop a think tank for solution of problems in different fields around the globe.
Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences(AJSC) ISSN:2186-8476, ISSN:2186-8468 Print
Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences is an international, professional, peer reviewed journal. It is regularly published quarterly (March, June, September, December) in English by Leena & Luna International (Pvt) Limited, Oyama, Japan. It is a scholarly journal of opinion and research in academic research. Its mission is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for discussion and debate about academicians researches most vital issues.
It covers a wide range of topics of current concern in academicians' research in natural and applied sciences. Each issue of will contain a variety of articles, essays, and book reviews. We are interested in receiving well-written and timely papers from individuals for possible publication. The focus of the publication is original completed research that has application to academicians, researchers, policymakers, administrators, and teachers within the broad areas of academic research.
Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences would welcome manuscripts on: Astronomy, Biology, Zoology, Ecology, Botany, Chemistry, Earth science, Marine science, Physics, Space sciences, Life sciences, Agriculture, Environmental technology, Fisheries science,Poultry science, Forestry science, Plant Breeding,Plant Biotechnology, Animal Breeding & Genetics, Applied Mathematics, Computer sciences, Logic, Mathematics, Architecture and design, Statistics, Systems science, Applied Physics, Health science, Artificial intelligence, Ceramic engineering, Computing technology , Electronics, Energy, Energy storage, Environmental Engineering Science, Engineering physics, Materials science and engineering, Microtechnology, Nanotechnology, Nuclear technology, Optics, Zoography, Military sciences, Naval science, Transportation, and other sciences.
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please visit the web-pages of journal or contact to:
Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences
ISSN:2186-8476, ISSN:2186-8468 Print
- ICV 2014: 78.82,
ICV 2012: 6.41
- GLOBAL IMPACT FACTOR 2014 : 1.254, 2015: 1.345
- AJSC, AJMSE, AJSSH
AJSC December 2016
- Call for Papers:
Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences: December 2016 Issue,
Last date to submit papers November 05, 2016
- Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences: December 2016 Issue, will be online on December 15, 2016.
AJSSH November 2016
- Call for Papers:
Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (AJSSH):November 2016 Issue,
Last date to submit papers October 05, 2016
- Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (AJSSH), November 2016 Issue will be online on November 15, 2016
AJMSE January 2017